Friday, October 18, 2013

It's been a while

Normally I post pictures on Instagram. This blog is an afterthought for pictures but there's no other medium to just share my feelings so here we are!  

It's 10/18 at 10:22am. It's finally fall. It's 61 degrees outside. I am retiring shorts for jeans and actually able to wear long sleeves. Cruz is crawling and pulling up. Last night, to my dismay, he climbed up most of the stairs with Brian and Kayden's supervision. It was amount Evrest to him and he did it. We are having a blast with him. My mom/ Gramma came into town last weekend to hangout with Cruz. She also watched him on One night so we could go to the Kid Cudi concert. Although I was sad to leave Cruz I knew he was in good hands. Brian and I had a great time. We felt like we were on our first date. Completely carefree!  

We're getting pictures done this weekend for Christmad if you can believe it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment