Monday, June 27, 2016

The longest place I've lived since high school ...



















Tonight is the last night in our house. We are moving down the road to a neighborhood we've wanted to be in for a while. It's biter sweet. Although there are things that have annoyed me about this house I do have to say it's been a good home for us. Cruz has grown up in this house. I had many sleepless nights here when Cruz was a baby. I have seen him learn to walk and talk. My cat Mikey passed away in this home so this will be the first place I've lived in since high school without Mikey (RIP). I can now add Tomball, TX to the list of residences which will make it ... (Utah, Colleyville, Bedford, Denton, NYC, Hoboken, Ft Worth, Lewisville, Denton, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Huntington Beach, Dallas, Houston, Tomball) #19 home. Wow!  In going on #20!  Here's to a new chapter and new beginnings. 












No comments:

Post a Comment