Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Time flys!

First off I can't believe it's almost been a full week since I have posted!  I'm a bad bad bad blog writer!  
This is my 3rd time to be up tonight (it's 4:58 am). I noticed Cruz was up. I didn't come to him at first because he wasn't really crying. He was talking and stirring around but not crying. Well it got louder so here I am. 
I moved Cruz to his room. In trying to get him on a sleep routine. I'm not doing too well with it. He is a very spirited little baby who loves life more than sleep. 
I learned that his sleep regression is real and valid. He was going through his 4th leap during weeks 15 through 19 which causes all good sleep routines to be thrown out the window. Google wonder week 19. 
He started eating rice cereal last week. He loves it!  Truthfully I think he just loves food!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment