Monday, July 8, 2013

Trying to get back on schedule

Cruz has been very active lately. He is talking and rolling over. He's so entertained by everything. I have fun blowing on his tummy. Big laughs when I do this. My heart melts when he smiles and he does it often. Lots of poopy diapers lately. He's still a hungry hippo. All the books I've read said that around this time he should taper off nursing. He hasn't yet!  We have about 8 to 10 times/ day. We went to baby storytime today. I love days that we can be around babies his age. Makes me proud to see how advanced he his and how talkative he his. I'm sure in going to brag about him for the rest of my life!  
Sat we went to SFA to visit where daddy went to school. Sunday we were lazy and  stayed in our Jammys. 





No comments:

Post a Comment