Sunday, September 15, 2013

I love being your Mommy!

Today Cruz decided to crawl a lot more and discover things we definitely need to child proof like our tv/ tv stand. Apparently that is sooo exciting to him. You can place him far away from that with lots of distractions. He doesn't care. He'll "cruise" on over to the tv!  
I also think that he has grown up considerably since he decided to crawl. Now he likes food again. He tried picking up puffs for 30 mins which was mixed with downing juice from the sippy cup and squirting apples/ pears/ barley into his mouth. He ate probably the most I've ever seen him eat of real food. He also too a ride in the walker. He moved backwards a bit but was more annoyed with it than anything else. Now I'm rocking/ nursing him to sleep. He's had a very busy day discovering. Good night my sweet prince. I love u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment