Thursday, June 26, 2014

June

What a blur. Tahoe, Dallas, Rochester, Dallas again. Also working, cleaning, raising a baby, and some how finding time to watch The Bachelorette and wash the hair. I (we) are exhausted. It's been 21 days since last Breastfeeding. My boobs are forever changed. No longer DD's or perky. My grandfather passed away on Father's Day. Cruz and I went to Rochester for the funeral. That was a chore however so glad we could go and see (meet) family. Right now I'm rocking Cruz to sleep. Since he no longer breastfeeds he now sleeps 11 to 12 hours straight!  He is also trying to eat us out of house and home. I'm always preparing him a new snack. Favorite now is blueberries. 

Stats: 26 lbs
Loves chicken nuggets, blueberries, Oreos, and yogurt
Climbs all over everything
High fives, dances and shakes hand
Now hugging and grabbing to squeeze (love)

He's a true blessing to our family. I love getting him in the morning. He's always happy!  Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment