Thursday, August 28, 2014

18 months already

Motherhood tests me every day. Some moments I'm peaceful while others I can't wait to have a drink or pass him off to someone else. Toddlerhood is another animal. I couldn't wait for Cruz to do all this stuff but now can't believe how fast that went. Although I still consider Cruz my little baby I am reminded he isn't when a true little baby is around. At this moment my toddler is cuddling with me as I rock him to sleep. My house is a mess. I have food stuck in the carpet. I have wet clothes in the wash. I have grey hairs shining through. I am not as "fit" as I used to be because there aren't enough hours in the day. These complaints or gripes are truly a moment in time. I could probably have more time if I didn't rock Cruz to sleep however I love it just as much as him.  Happy half birthday my little baby! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment