Thursday, August 7, 2014

Worst week ever

I've never said so many cuss words or lost as much sleep as I have in so long. Cruz had an eye infection and an ear infection. That went away. Now he has an upper respitory infection. He has slept terrible and won't let me sit down when I am trying to put him to sleep. He had hit me and tried very hard to pull my hair. I hate that he's in pain but he is testing my every sense of the world. I am trying to stay positive and up best but on the days I am with him all day long I am extremely worn out, tired, exhausted (emotionally and mentally). Currently I am down stairs listening to him cry. Cry because he's tired. Cry because I'm not in the room. I can't hold him for 1 1/2 hours while standing up so he can sleep. I don't know what to do. This cold,  this leap, 17 months old is the hardest time that I can remember in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment