Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5th leap - relationships

We just entered Cruz's fifth leap according to wonder weeks. So far his sleeping hasn't been affected although he is sleeping a little more during the day which I am grateful for. He continues to sit very well. In fact that's how he prefers to play. I think it's easier for him to go from one toy to another. I have backed off on food for right now. He hasn't been interested in it. I am going to start preparing some foods to freeze for him. I will slowly start to give him foods when he's 6 months old. Some fun facts of Cruz as of lately: sitting for one full week, loves sucking on his toes, and lately I've been joining Cruz for an afternoon nap. We like to go on morning walks and of course the little gym and baby story time are on the agenda for the week. We have a couple of girlfriends. We haven't met anyone yet with a boy!  
The fifth leap begins to establish relationships so Cruz will start to understand distances between us. I hope this doesn't affect me making coffee while he's playing in the other room!









No comments:

Post a Comment