Monday, August 19, 2013

Miracle

It has been a while since I have talked about this but I think about it a lot. On February 28th you (Cruz) entered the world. Since then the world has been a different place for me. I am now a mom. All I think about day and night in you. My baby. This night when you were born I experienced a miracle.  Ever since then I have thought about pregnancy, births, and life differently. I love you my little baby. You amaze me every day. I will do everything I can to help you through life. I will give you advice. You might not listen. I will tuck you into bed as much as I can. You go to sleep at night and I miss you. You are the light of my world. Daddy loves you so much. Kayden and Tayton think you are great and of course your Grandmothers love you dearly. I love you precious baby. See you in the morning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment