Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crib life

It's Tuesday at 11:30. Cruz and I went on a walk from 9 to 10. We do this most days. Then I carry him upstairs and nurse him to sleep. Some days he's already asleep by the time I'm laying him down. About 3 weeks ago we transitioned Cruz from the swing to the crib. It didn't go well at all. My friend loaned us a bassinet to put inside the crib. Now I feel like its time to get him used to the crib without anything. Disastrous!!  He sleeps about 20 mins in there then wakes up. Hopefully I will report good things soon.  What led me to post today was that Cruz rolled to his side to sleep. So cute!  He's never done that before although I'm sure he's wanted to. 

It's 3:30 now and I'm working on this nap. Hopefully it will be better than this morning's nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment