Tuesday, June 18, 2013

5am is not morning!

Talking about sleep is becoming a major preoccupation of mine. It seems that the entire month of June I have had challenges. I'm trying to of the right thing but everything I am doing isn't working. Swaddle - no!  Dream feed - no!  Morning walk for a better night sleep - no!  Forget about trying to get Cruz to a later bedtime. He's so ready for bedtime at 7 that keeping him up even an extra 15 minutes would make him crazy. I finished The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Baby Guide to Good Sleep . I have realized that I am doing it all wrong according to them. The 5 s's work although he's going to outgrow them soon. His schedule is what I'm more concerned with.  He goes to bed at 7 and wakes up at 6 or today was 5!!!  He hasn't been sleeping long stretches. Maybe 5 hours if I'm lucky but then after that its wake every 1 to 2 hours!  I am just frustrated because I thought his sleep habits would get better not worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment