Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mommy's sick

Well I thought I felt off. I've been visiting the bathroom a lot since Friday night. It hasn't stopped. In fact I feel worse. My body aches, I can't get comfortable. I'm still back and forth to the bathroom. I just took my temp and its 100.3. I googled about breastfeeding. This is fine actually recommended since my body is producing antibodies and this can be found in my breast milk so it's protecting Cruz. Say a prayer I get over this fast. Brian said its probably because I've been hanging out at a lot of kid things and they have a ton of germs. I now agree with him since I've never had a cold like this :-(. 

Aside from that Cruz has been really good. He slept for 5 hours then another 3. I on the other hand had a problem going to sleep and staying asleep ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment