Friday, June 14, 2013

Grown out of the swing?!?

Well I have been preparing for this day I just wasn't imagining I would be doing it at 1am!  

I bought a new swaddle/ halo sack at BRU yesterday. I didn't have a chance to rearrange Cruz's little area so I was going to start transitioning him to the pack in play tomorrow. I put the wedge underneath the mattress to elevate his head because if his acid reflux. He slept really well in the swing until 12. He had been sleeping for close to 5.5 hr. I fed him for 25 min and put him back in the swing. He was fine for 5 min then tried to get comfortable which turned into him crying. I calmed him down. He was almost asleep when I put him back in the swing. We repeated the cry. This is when I rocked him to sleep and developed a plan to move him to his pack n play. His area is making due with the sudden location change. I moved the camera over so I can watch him. So far so good! His arms are over his head = content baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment