Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lazy Sunday and Cruz's stats!

I feel like this is the perfect time to update this since Cruzer is sleeping on me. First off, his sleep has been awesome over the last 3 days. He's slept 5 to 7 hours in the long stretch. Last night was 7 hours. It probably would have been longer but I saw him being a little restless and my boobs were leaking so I got him up to eat. 
He has had diarreah over couple of days. My doctor told me to give him rice cereal. I did on Friday but didn't see it helping. Only thing it did was make him skip a feeding.  
We have a friend's daughter bday today. Some of the people that will be there haven't met Cruz :)
The kids are here this weekend. Tayton will probably sleep late. He loves to stay up late. When I got up to feed Cruz he was still up. Kayden is happy watching tv. Reminds me when I was a kid on summer vacation. Cruz and I made chocolate chip pancakes for them. 
Still waiting for Colton to come ....

Here's some of Cruz's stats:
3 months 26 days
About 17 pounds
Doesn't fit in 3 month clothes. 3 to 6 is way better
He's size 2 diaper although once I run out of size 2 he will start size 3
Hair is starting to come in more. Eyelashes are longer than mine!
Eyes are still blue. Looks like he's going to keep his daddy's eyes
Rolls over belly to back but not all the time. 
Tummy time is still not his friend
He is grabbing his right foot/ toes with his right hand. He's obsessed with this. 
He wants to put everything in his mouth. The gym with toys is entertaining him but also aggravates him too. He grabs these toys and tries to get them in his mouth. He's upset when he can't get them to his mouth. 
He wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30. I bring him into bed with me and try to get him to sleep with me a little longer. 
He coo's all the time. He will entertain himself by talking
I love to make him laugh. 

Cruz you're almost 4 months old!  You're growing up so fast. You are a ray of sunshine. I love to make you smile. I love cuddling with you. You are a dream come true. I love being your mommy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment