Saturday, May 25, 2013

1 hour of exercise without Cruz

I survived. I have visited several ymca's over the last week. I have scoped out their classes. I have chickened out twice and have skipped the Y because I was scared to leave Cruz in daycare. Well I did it today. I made it to the 10:15 spin class. I went to the child care area and checked him in. He got so much attention right when I walked in the door. I let the caregivers hold him and I said goodbye. It felt so weird not having him with me. I made it to class. I watched the clock and my phone for 1 hour. I couldn't wait to get back to him. I wondered if he was ok. Well I made it through the class and my first drop off. I missed him but know we both need a little time away from each other. The staff said he did great. He looked like he loved it. I am proud of both of us today. Baby steps!

He is starting to hold on to both of his hands. So adorable. He also was licking the ball toy like crazy this afternoon. He makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment