Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sweet dreams little prince

Cruz decided to wake up a lot after 3 am so by 6 am I decided to bring him to bed with me. I loved it!  He fell asleep soundly. I would like to start doing this for now on although now (8:30 pm) he's in the swing. I had him in the bed when I was putting him to sleep but because it was so bright in there he wasn't having it. I wish Cruz would go to sleep peacefully but he screams and yells at me. Sometimes a lot and sometimes a little but no doubt he will cry. It's not an "I'm hurt" cry. It's more like "I'm pissed that you're making me go to sleep mom!"  Now I shush him and rub his face with the fuzzy blanket. Sooner rather than later he passes out. He has been "sleeping through the night". His long stretch last night was 6 hours although going to bed at 5pm last night did not put a dent in momma's sleep schedule. It's hard to be mad at the lack of sleep. Cruz is so adorable when he wakes up. He smiles, coos, makes sweet sounds. I just love him and I quickly forgive him for the lack of sleep :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment