Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

It's Monday afternoon. We are leaving in about an hour to go to DVid and Beverly's house for Sunny's going away party. She is moving to London!  This side of the family hasn't met Cruz yet so I'm expecting that he steals part of the show. 
Yesterday we went to Justin's baseball game (Justin is Cruz's cousin) and then headed to the Webb/ Lehman Blues and BBQ party. We all ate a ton of good food and got to hang out. It's the first time Cruz met Roger, Kimberley, Rachel and David Webb as well as Bryan, Alisha, and Addison Carnes. My mom was Cruz's baby whisperer and a huge help when I wanted to have my hands free. Cruz was the primary reason she was there. She's in love :). He conked out at 7:30ish in my arms while the party was still going on. We left at 8 and I thought he was out like a light although he wasn't. We got back to Grandma Cakes and Cruzer nursed for almost an hour. He was tired but I think also just wanted a little comfort. Yesterday was a big day for him.
After Sunny's party we are heading back to Houston. I have had fun but I think we are all ready to sleep in our own beds and to get back to normalcy for a bit. 

Happy Memorial Day!!!  Tomorrow Cruz is officially 3 months old!



No comments:

Post a Comment