Monday, May 20, 2013

11:11 make a wish

I wasn't able to get all my stuff back on my phone. I cried. The apple IT guy knew I was upset. He was actually very compassionate. 

Cruz went to sleep at 5 pm for a nap which turned into another long sleep. He woke up at 10:15 pm. This was when I quickly squirted Zantac in his mouth, changed his diaper, and put on his pj's. I keep everything dimly lit during night time and don't really talk to him. He nursed for 15 minutes. He wasn't really settling down for sleep yet. I held him for a bit. First he layer on my chest. Then on his back on my tummy. Then finally I cuddled with him laying next to me. He fell asleep. My head was against his. He makes sweet sounds when he sleeps.  You could tell we both liked this time together. Tonight I felt a little bit of sadness. I put him to sleep for a nap.  Iwasn't  prepared for it to be his long sleep.  I know it might sound crazy but I wanted him to wake up so we could hang out. I missed him which is why I truly lived our little cuddle session. He's back to sleep peacefully. No crying this time. Moments like these are priceless. I never want to forget my little baby and our times together which is why I am doing this blog. Which is why I got so sad to know that my pictures from April 2 to today are gone forever. Thankfully I have this blog, emails sent and able to track and Instagram. 
We went to the library today for our first baby story time. Cruz was the youngest in the class but really a riot. He cooed a lot. He smiled at the babies and the songs we sang.  He was very attentive even though I knew he was tired. I am just a proud momma. I love this little guy more than I could have imagined. Sweet dreams little prince!  Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment