Friday, May 31, 2013

I love you more than you will ever know

Dear Cruz,
It's 4:30 am and you just finished eating. I cuddled with you for a bit and then put you back down to sleep. I'm watching you in the monitor right now. You wiggle around until you find your spot. It didn't take you very long to settle down. Your sleep schedule has been a little off because of our trip last weekend. You are getting back to normal (sort of). Over the last couple of days you have been playing with your mouth and the sounds you can do. I have been copying you by doing it back at you. You absolutely love it. We have been having so much fun together. You have make me laugh out loud several times. I can watch you all the time. You make me so proud. Today we did something for your Daddy for Fathers Day. It's a surprise so we can't say anything since your Dad reads this blog. You are the light of my life little guy!  I love u!


No comments:

Post a Comment