Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What a busy weekend! Sports, dance, family, Kayden's bday and rolling over!

Friday Cruz wasn't feeling well so we made a doctors appointment. We went to Kayden's school it have lunch with her for her bday. Then I met with the VP of Operations of Stroller Strides for my final interview. Finally I called my boss at Frannies to resign :(. I almost cried. I never intended to leave although I know staying at home with Cruz is what I need and want to do. That evening Kayden and Tayton spent the night. We just hung out and watched tv. Brian made us do this Harlem Shake video which made me realize that I need to start working out more!!! Ugh!!! Does that camera put 10 pounds on me?!? The next day Tayton had a basketball game at 8 am. Cruz, Kayden, and I stayed at home. Kayden was picked up around noon to go to her dance competition then Tayton had a baseball game. That's when Brian's family showed up from Fort Worth. Cruz and I made it to that on. Chelsea, Kaye, and Crecia left the baseball game early and went to Kayden's completion in Katy which is about 1 hour away. Brian, Tayton, Cruz and I went to lunch and home to relax. When we were home Cruz ROLLED OVER for the first time!!!! Finally everyone was home and relaxing to do it all again on Sunday which was Kayde's 8th bday. I woke her up at 6:15 am because she has another dance completion in the morning. Her mom picked her up and Kayden was gone. Soon after the rest of the crew left to go to her competition. Cruz and I stayed behind because my brother and Sarah were dropping by on their way home (they were in Houston for a wedding). I made some breakfast for everyone but once Matt got ahold of breakfast most was gone :-). I do like cooking for Matty. He's always likes what I make!!! Cruz woke up from his nap and hung out with Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah for a while before the entire crew got back. Matt fed Cruz! Sarah helped change his diaper. Everyone got back and we took a few pics (see below). Kayden did her dance for us to see minus the music. Grandma Cake (Kaye) gave her $20 for the performance! Then we packed it in again for Tayton'st final baseball game of the season. He won!!! Yesterday Brian, Cruz, and I were worn out. Cruz took a 4 hour nap in the afternoon when he normally naps for 2 hours max. I actually joined him for a nap too. Brian might have caught some zzz's too because he came home from work early and went missing in the house for a while. Cruz rolled over 3 times yesterday. He gets so frustrated doing it but you can tell that's all he wants to do when he's on his tummy. So adorable. I'm in the middle of decorating his room so I will post pics when done. Happy Tuesday friends!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment