Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend update

Busy weekend with the kids. Cruz and I went to two of Tayton's basketball games although there was flag football and dance jammed in there too. We went to Taytons basketball party after his game on Saturday. When we got home I tried to put him down for a nap. I wasn't able to until 5:30. He used this nap as his long sleep stretch. He woke up at 11 and ever 2.5 hours after that. We did sleep in until 7:30 which is good! Today was good too. We went to Taytons basketball game then to lunch but then we headed home while the rest of the crew went to Taytons flag football game. I have managed to be kicked in the rear by Cruz tonight. I though I had him to sleep by 6:30 but he was up and very upset 30 min later. I just got him down. It's 8 pm. I don't know what is gong on. Night time has become very hard again. It's never really easy for me but the last several days have been awful. I feel so bad for Cruz. I don't know what it is. I think it might be his acid reflux although when I changed his diaper I took off his 3 month old pj's and put some 3 to 6 month ones. He seemed to be a little better for a bit so I am assuming that 3 month clothes are going out the window soon. He's been upset during many of our dressing sessions so I think it's because they are too tight. I'm going to call it a day in an hour. I was planning on getting some of my studying done but now I'm whipped out and need a drink ;). Wish I had some Rombauer Chardonnay chilled!!!

P.s. my little baby is 11 weeks old today and 16 pounds!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment